Artist Services - Nashua Center for the Arts (Part-Time)
When most people think of artists or performers, they think of the lead singer of their favorite band or a comedian. We think of them as our guests who are all too often worn by cross country bus travel and in need of top-notch hospitality. Members of our Artists Services team are the most professional hospitality experts who can help performers have a home from the road with good food, some relaxation, and knowledge of local amenities.
Contact Iris Perez (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information
Department: Event Services
Reports to: Event Manager and/or Artist Management
- Provide first class customer service to all patrons.
- Be knowledgeable of local attractions including restaurants, breweries, retailers, music stores, local facts, and history, etc.
- Keep artist catering and green room supplies refreshed and stocked through out the event.
- Maintain the cleanliness and orderly appearance of backstage spaces.
- Drive touring party to and from the hotel, pick up dinner orders, or other off-site needs.
- Other duties as assigned by the artists’ management or event services department.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Experience and professionalism working with recognizable people. While this is a fun job but a professional job, meaning at no time will fraternizing, autograph/photo requests, or fanning be tolerated.
- Current driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Availability for days, nights, and/or weekends.
- High School Diploma (or GED) and above preferred.
- Experience in the hospitality or catering industry is preferred.
Job Type: Part-time
Compensation: Starting rate of $15.00/hour